4.20.2013

Start of the 2013 Wedding Season.


Libby's Easter Weekend Wedding


Our 2013 Wedding Season Officially kicked off in February with a couple great brides. Unfortunately I just got my camera fixed, so I wasn't able to capture those. But here are a couple shots of Libby's bouquet. Libby had her wedding up at the beautiful Island Lake Lodge here in Fernie. The Lodge is only accessible by snow cat in the winter (see our behind the scene post from Laura's ILL wedding)so Libby wanted to stay away from actually flowers and wanted to go with more hardy and woodsy elements.







I absolutely loved how this wedding turned out. I love texture and this bouquet definitely delivers on texture!  The earthy, woodsy look was finished off perfectly the handle of birch bark and rustic twine.



    Summer 2013 is shaping up to be our busiest wedding season yet! We're excited about the amazing weddings coming up so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment