12.30.2010

Beauty in the land of Blog: FRESH Photography



This morning I was doing one of my favorite things... wandering through the land of blogs (floral and photography blogs to be more specific). I love the creativity that is out there, and I especially love it when you find someone from your neck of the woods, doing amazing work! (I also love that I can excuse it as "research" for work!) Well today I stumbled across the FRESH Photography blog and kinda got real excited- so creative! I was pouring through it post by post and stumbled across a Fernie wedding she had done this summer- it was one of mine and one I was wishing I had better images of. Well here they are- LOvE & LoVE!!


And I'll leave you with a photo, because really what is a posting with out a picture?! This one was donated as a door prize for a local fundraiser last month. Kinda nice to see something not red and green!!






No comments:

Post a Comment