12.15.2010

Winter Wedding- Kathryn & Jesse

Love is the compass of life. - Peckeroy

Kathryn & Jesse, both Fernie residents and RCMP officers, had a beautiful winter wedding this past weekend and 6:8 Photography captured it beautifully!
When I met with Kathryn she was so relaxed and trusting- telling me she wanted all white and left the rest to me- love it!
 As always I tried to bring in differing textures to bring visual interested to a monochromatic piece. White Cymbidium Orchids, White Hydrangea, and white tulips were surrounded by Pitt, Cedar, and varigated grass loops (probably my favorite part!). The handle was finished with navy blue ribbon (to compliment his Red coat) and white pearl pins.
















I love the shared moment captured in this shot! 


Congratulations Kathryn   & Jesse! Wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness!








1 comment: