1.24.2011

*~*Madly Joyful *~*


 People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us.  ~Iris Murdoch, A Fairly Honourable Defeat

I like that quote, it definitely describes how I feel about working with flowers. At least once a week a client comments on what a fun job I have and how lucky I am. I have to agree-  I feel pretty blessed that I get to spend most of my time surrounded by such beautiful and cheery flowers. To top it all off I get to play with them and be creative! And flowers always bring joy, from birthdays and anniversaries, to thank-you and just-because. Even in sad events such as illness and funerals, flowers still bring a little bit of cheer.  Here is a bit of the joy & cheer going out from The Green Petal lately!
To Her from Him: Hydrangea, White roses, Green dendrobium orchids, magnolia leaves,  Fernie Branches : ), 

In Memory of a Mom & Wife: Red roses, green hydrangea, heather, snapdragons, red pheasant feathers.




Sis to Sis: Circus roses, hypericum berries, mimosa.

Corporate Gift:Orange Gerberas, Mimosa, Purple Tulips, palm branch, Fernie Branch : )


Crespedia, White gerb, Eryngium, lily grass


Shower for Baby Howie
Mini Tulip Bowl

Tulip Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment