6.06.2011

A few of my favorite things...

I've been wanting to do this post for a bit and now that I have my new camera figured it would be a good chance to practice my skills.

 These are the ILLUME candle line we have in store, with scents like: pineapple cilantro, oakmoss, cranberry blood orange, sweet rhubarb, and Mango Milk. Oh man, AMAZING!! You kinda want to eat them!

 Table runners, napkins, & place mats in a few different designs.
 Twig bowls & Green Hopp Balls. Love these, and they are flying off the shelf.
 This sweet little kalanchoe in the teal bird pot.  Has a bird = I love it.
 Milk bottles in a rustic wire carrier, nice way to display a single bloom.
 Tall teapots in slate & blue.
 Painting of the local courthouse. By this guy I know...  Morgan Dunnet- Local Artist.
 Orchids, Orchids, Everywhere.  : )
 Boxed sets of cards- love the packaging!
 Notebooks, great size & so many fun designs!
 These cards are definitely a favorite of the customers!
 Bundles of rice bowls.
 Love these bags. Maruca - handmade in Boulder Colorado, they even design their own materials!
Another Customer favorite! Shower Steamers - Aromatherapy for your shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment