2.14.2011

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.  ~Emily Brontë 

I'm a quote person, I still have a notebook full of them from high school. I remember writing down this one by Bronte while reading Wuthering Heights in english class. The story is dark and definitely not a romantic comedy, but this quote has always made me smile. There is both an innocence and confidence about it that just gets me. 

I love quotes & I love flowers, so here are a few of each!


Love is the condition in which the happiness 
of another person is essential to your own. 
 ~Robert Heinlein 

 To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. 
 ~Robert Brault


 Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame.  ~Henry David Thoreau
 Love one another and you will be happy.  
It's as simple and as difficult as that.  
~Michael Leunig


He felt now that he was not simply close to her, 
but that he did not know 
where he ended and she began. 
 ~Leo Tolstoy



Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.  
~Peter Ustinov 

Lastly, do I vow, that mine eyes desire you above all things.  
~Catherine of Aragon, 1535

You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep
 because reality is finally better than your dreams.  
~Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment