3.05.2011

Inspiration Board: Earthy Romance

Tis' the season for Bridal Consults! We always ask brides to bring pictures of things that inspire them, often it comes in forms of ripped out pages of bridal magazines (which is fine!). Well today I stumbled across an amazing site that allows you to create your own design boards and it's so easy!!  It even allows you to simply email the board to your florist & wedding planner ~ giving everyone the same reference material, without the need for shady photocopies!
www.dessy.com/pantone/gallery/
Below is my board I made. "Daisy, Pewter, & Antique Gold"   I simply love the soft grey & rich yellow, with touches of brown makes me think ~ Earthy Romance~. I tried to pick a favorite photo or two, but the truth is that I find each one of these photos inspiring! (though be sure to check out the twig cake, and 'mr &mrs' pear cake toppers!!)

Photo Sources:
Ruffled
Ink & Peat
GFC
Cross Pollination
etsy shops: ~ Portobello
                  ~ faux kiss



No comments:

Post a Comment