8.29.2011

Dozen white roses, with a twist!

Hello Again!  I just got back from my first "real" vacation since I opened the shop. Three glorious days of climbing, camping, deep water soloing, & roller coasters! I have a busy week ahead of me with four weddings this weekend, but I wanted to take a minute to stop in and say hi as well as post a small wedding we did this past week!

I love the challenge of taking a dozen roses and making them really unique. This bride was having a black and white wedding. She asked for a white bouquet and was open to black accents- the rest she left up to me! I leiu of greenery I used black satin ribbon loops and softened the whole look with black ostrich feathers. I hope she (and you) enjoyed the final look as much as I did!



Thanks to Morgan for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment