9.27.2011

Bruce loves Sheila

"Delicious autumn!  My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth
seeking the successive autumns."
-   George Eliot

Oh, hi! Remember me? Fall was even busier for wedding than the summer, so I've been trying to catch up and I now have quite a few blog entries taking shape... so you'll be hearing a bit more from me : )

Today's wedding was a bright fall mix.  I had a lot of fun mixing up the circus roses, mokara orchids, and a few others - so many textures going on- love, love!  These first two pics are the brides cascade bouquet.



 Up next is what the four bridesmaids carried.
 And here are all the bouquets, button holes , corsages & centerpieces ready to head out the door!
I hope you are enjoying your fall! I got out on the bike trails yesterday and decided this is my favorite season to ride- call me crazy, but the air just smells fresher!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment