11.02.2011

Just shorten it, and you'll totally be able to wear it again!

How many times have you heard those words? And all you can think is "um yeah, for halloween." . My favorite part of the movie 28 dresses is the last scene where she has all her friends wear their bridesmaid dresses to her wedding... sweet revenge : )       I've worn my share of bridesmaids dresses and I know my friends read this blog so I'm going to go ahead and say they all were super flattering and amazing ;)  No, I have been pretty lucky, but some of my friends have some pretty amazing "dresses" hanging in there closet... waiting to be shortened.

Who does this to a friend?


But I was pretty excited when I discovered this website today. NEWLY MAID SITE  You get to trade in your old bridesmaid dresses for credit towards a new dress that YOU get to pick and you WILL wear again! They then take your dress and either piece it to make new dresses or donate it to charity! Win- win- win situation (to quote the office).   Anyways take a look and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment