12.15.2011

DIY: Design it yourself ~ with The Green Petal!

Life in the shop has been crazy busy this past month as we are creeping up on Christmas and we had several DIY wreath & centerpiece decorating evenings- what a blast! Unfortunately my laptop has been out of order for the past couple months (hence no blog posts). So I finally I got smart and took a few pics on my iphone last night at the final DIY night of the year.

I had such a great time meeting so many lovely ladies from Fernie and giving them an opportunity to get creative!

The evening started with me giving a quick demo and sharing a few "tricks of the trade".




 Lwren's Nesting Golden Bird- super cute!



Anne's Earthy-Traditional!
 Sara stayed with the white/silver theme.

Great Job Christy!

I love how different they all turned out- 9 women and no two were even similar! Great work ladies, thanks for coming- looking forward to seeing you at a spring course! Enjoy your works of art over the holidays!

If you are bummed you missed out on these great evenings- "like" our Face Book Group to stay in the loop about our spring courses!

No comments:

Post a Comment