12.20.2011

Little Christmas Family

Well this week has been crazy busy, but I just quickly wanted to share one of my favorite orders this Christmas season!
I was asked to create 4 medium sized and one "massive" Christmas arrangement. I decided I wanted them to coordinate but also be unique. I used a mercury glass hurricane for the four smaller and a larger colored hurricane vase for the massive. Here we go...








I'm expecting the next couple of days to be busy, busy, busy!  But I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas!  I'm off to the land of sun and sand for a couple weeks at the beginning of January and then we will be an exhibitor at The Wedding Fair  in Calgary, AB on January 22nd. So if any of you Calgary Brides are interested in getting married in the Beautiful Town of Fernie come check us out, or even just stop by to say hi! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures at the show (and at the beach!). Merry Christmas & see you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment