5.07.2011

Mother's Day Part I

Well we are in the middle of the Mother's Day Craziness. But I can't seem to sleep, so I thought I would post a few pictures from the shop today! Enjoy! (I've included a few quotes that make me think of my own mum!)
 These pics are a kinda shameful (Iphone). Especially since I've just bought a nice camera- which I bought to use for my blog! I've resolved to put some time into learning to use my real camera... I'll do my best : )

If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. 
~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)

























Grown don't mean nothing to a mother.  A child is a child.  They get bigger, older, but grown?  What's that suppose to mean?  In my heart it don't mean a thing.  ~Toni Morrison


 
Sweater, n.:  garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly.  ~Ambrose Bierce
 

























If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been.  ~Robert Brault


ILLUME: I wish you guys could smell these candles- they are AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment